Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Erectile Movement
An_249654 posted:
Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?

Take the Poll

Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

gymrat44 responded:
There are a number of different ways that a penis starts to harden and it can be fascinating to experience it, try to describe it and understand it. And respond to it as needed.

Sometimes I experience what you describe, only I wouldn't say I feel like I'm ejaculating. However, the sudden lengthening and hardening movement of my cock does let me know that some ejaculation would be appreciated. This feeling especially happens when I'm dressed, seated and doing something else. I feel my penis start to grow and push against the constraints of my undershorts and, if possible, to start going down one of my pant legs.

Just a week or so that happened, seemingly out of nowhere. It let me know it was time to get up, find a washroom and get some release. I was glad to accommodate and look forward to the next time!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fit masculine homosexual guy looking to explore my sexuality in more in-depth ways with other men. Very open minded and able to talk about many subjec...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.