Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
So confused
BlakeinPhilly posted:
Hey guys, I'm new here and actually found this site by accident but really identified with some of the posts.
I'm 30 and very happily married with an excellent sex life. BUT, I have always checked men out in the locker room, all through school and now at the club.
I don't think I'm gay. But I'm fascinated by fit men that are my fathers age. Especially on days that I swim I am fixated on these type men in speedos but also just nude in the locker room. I am also uber fixated on these men on the golf course, of all places. ?
I definitely get hard and quite often beat off later thinking about it. This is really hard to admit but I fantasize about hugging and touching these men. They are always 50-55 age range and well built.
I get the feeling I'm not the only one that has these thoughts but it's scary.

stevesmw responded:
I love women's bodies. I consider sex with a man a poor second choice, and have zero interest in homosexual sexual activity. I do imagine finding myself in that situation and view both men's and women's bodies as living art. I don't think that is that unusual.

My concern is that you are attracted to men your father's age and it might be worth the time to talk to therapist about what that means.

seattleron responded:
I am not sure that that is all about. I have struggled with same sex stuff since I started with myself very young in life. I never was about sex or intimacy but rather a child's miss use of my sexuality as a coping tool. I can recall sexualzing adult males. All of that may have come about as a result of detachment with my father.

Based on what you describe ...mb to the images this is taking you down a path you do not want to go. It will certainly lead to your crossing a boundary and actually doing it with someone.

jrocker85 responded:
Hey Blake in Philly this is Jake in Philly.. I don't think you should label yourself one way or another after reading the posts and talking to other guys here there is no real black or white descriptions that you need to catorgorize yourself. I'd look to see what the trigger is that makes you feel the way you do with that sort of stimulus.. As men we are visual and what's pleasing to the eye sets off the chain of events for arousal.. I'm sure there are guys like you who are set off by similar stimulus.. I would try to I D that and see why it makes you react..

hairyd responded:
Blake, J in Philly gave you good info. I have been in the locker room / showers naked since a early age. Also swim on a nude team. With nude team members, coaches, father, etc. We would be horse playing, wrestling, slapping each other on the butt, hugging congrs. after a win, etc. Also swam on nude team. We were in free in our touching after a good performance of a competition.
Since I now live in same area. I go to the gym to work it out and golf club with some of the same boys and their long clubs. We still do the same.
You should be comfortable doing the same thing naked as you do with clothes on. But I am a half breed French Italian. Therefore I am a touching person.
There is nothing wrong with appreciation of a healthy body male or female.

Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

seattleron replied to jrocker85's response:
Having said what I said in my first reply and read to other replies I now what to add to this string.

My first reply mentioned... down a road yu might not want to go. For me that road lead to annomyous un planed immediate sex with a goodlooking willing guy. It was never satisfying lacking.

However, last week I did a local Craigslust post, Mwm for nude friendly mwm time" Well, I assumed I would get some weird crazy responses. But instead a married guy about my age replied. He was up for it. I know for me just taking my clothes off give me an arousal charge. I think it would be cool fun to do this with this guy who replied. Where it is okay to "check each other out" Seeing another guy naked with a little charge. So he is coming down Monday to help me was down my cruiser at the marina shirtless with a couple of beers we might go below and let our manliness hang out...charged. Crazy?

kam6tra replied to seattleron's response:
HI, I am 40 and I am having same issue. When I see any muscular men any age, I can't control myself to look at him and try to touch. The serious problem is that, this becaomes to to have sex with men. I am having very good married life, and I don't want to spoil it.
I found interest in my wife not really other womens, but I like mens... and want to get rid of this.

hairyd replied to kam6tra's response:
kam Look but do not touch. You choose your wife; until death does part you. Do not make a wrong turn; you will not be able to go back. Enjoy sex with your wife or self pleasure your body.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

sluggo45692 replied to hairyd's response:
I agree with Hairyd. Look, but don't touch. If you do decide to swing the other way, divorce your wife. She deserves that much. I was a victim of a cheater. I would rather be divorce or completely separated, than be cheated on. If your a man and you have sex with another man, while your married, it's still cheating. Same for a woman. Being cheated on does very bad things to the partner. Good Luck

An_254645 replied to sluggo45692's response:
I've seen some really good looking men in the locker room, some nude, some not. I admire their bodies and the dedication they have to achieve and maintain that ideal but I don't want to have sex with them even though they may become part of a fantasy.

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.