Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
I bought a vibrator
stevesmw posted:
Getting older, my erection and feeling in my penis has diminished.
I've been taking herbs that have improved my erection, but my ability to orgasm is way down. Orgasming always will be very important to me no matter how old I am. I used Hitachi magic wand which tended to numb after a while.

I bought a vibratex personal massager which works a lot better.
It has 6 functions; 4 speeds and 2 programs. The programs change the functions and pause briefly which reduces the tendency to numb while still stimulating.

Buying a vibrator for a man is not easy. Most are designed for women.
If you go to Amazon (and turn off browsing history) and sort from high price to low there are so many choices it's almost impossible to look at everything available because there so many listed so I don't even know what Is available.

I can imagine a blue tooth model that you could program on a PC and even have simultaneous visual stimulation associated with the program. I have no idea what the limits are.

georgemed222 responded:
Congratulations on taking the plunge and doing something proactive about your diminishing sensitivity. You're right that many vibrators are designed for women, but they can easily be used on the penis as well, with really great results. (Speaking from experience here). Too many men are afraid of experimenting with sex toys and aids, even when they have a desire or functional need to. Penis sensitivity naturally declines with age, as you've noted; one thing you might want to try is regularly applying a really good penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). The trick is to find one that has ingredients that promote penis sensitivity, such as acetyl L carnitine. Good luck with your continued experiences!

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.