Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Freeballing!
fitjock posted:
I have not not freeballed/gone commando yet but I wish to do so. I was wondering if you could tell me your experiences, what pants to where, will it help my "it" grow and develop (does this attract women?), does it make people feel sexier? etc. Please tell me! Plus I just joined today and so far, this website and everyone on it is great!!!

Over and out,

FitJock

Take the Poll

Do you freeball?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

alantewks responded:
I go commando quite often. I don't know if it will make your penis grow but it probably will, over time, cause your balls to hang lower. I have low hangers and I attribute part of the reason they hang low is because of all the years I've gone commando. I love how my junk rolls and flops around. I get a sense of freedom when I go commando. As far as the pants you wear, it depends on what you want. If you don't want to be noticed, wear something loose. If you want to be noticed, wear something tighter. I love to watch both men and women watching my crotch. But thats me.

fitjock replied to alantewks's response:
Cool! I am an exhibitionist and so I would definitely go for something tighter. What would you suggest? Also, sometimes I like to play sports so what shorts should I wear? And how often do you go commando?

fitjock replied to fitjock's response:
Seriously? No more? Anymore people who freeball?

buttfuzz replied to fitjock's response:
I have free- balled for years. I am 36, BTW. I wear tight pants most of the time, and loose shorts when it's hot, but prefer to be nude all of the time. I am naked 100% when I can be, which is A LOT! I have low hanging balls so I end up sitting on them most of the time! Which can be painful sometimes if I don't catch myself about to sit on them. I really do love the way my penis and balls feel just bouncing around all day though...

fitjock replied to buttfuzz's response:
That is so erotic. I can't wait to try out soon. By the way, I'm kinda young (18 or so). I wanna get the girls

buttfuzz replied to fitjock's response:
Dude- toss those underwear out! It's so much better without them. Or better, try hanging out naked if you can. Such a great feeling. My clothes come off when I enter the front door, and I don't put them back on until I absolutely have too. My neighbors can see me sometimes, but they don't mind. Also, I live up in the hills and the house is semi- private. And I don't have curtains! Fitjock- let me know how the free balling and naked time go. I want to know the results...

fitjock replied to buttfuzz's response:
Sure. But first I want just a few more opinions. Experiences, sightings, suggestions... everything is welcome!

hamnok replied to fitjock's response:
I haven't done it often but when I have it's usually at the gym or just walking around.

fitjock replied to seattleron's response:
Hahaha. I can imagine that in my head... soooo I think I'm going to try freeballing soon. Oh and anymore experiences or sightings are welcome eg. love the feeling of my penis banging around in me shorts etc....

seattleron replied to fitjock's response:
Fitjock,

Now that I see you are 18 yo guy I want to know what you muscle contractions you your form on to when doing your bench work to develop the chest you have. I feel my biceps are doing all the lifting. Ron@RonWalken.com.

fitjock replied to seattleron's response:
Sorry I couldn't really understand that? Could you rephrase that? It says to many 'you's so I couldn't quite understand it... but I'll see when I can talk to you on email. Right now a bit under pressure with assignments and homework!

brainman22 responded:
I go freeball every day, everywhere. I do prefer jeans that seat below the waist because it shows more bare skin. Just like buttfuzz I rather be naked all the time, but if I must, then the least amount of cloth needed and not tight, if there is an erection then I accommodate it upwards. It feels so good not wearing underwear.

fitjock replied to brainman22's response:
When did most people start? Anyways, you guys have really convinced me that freeballing is great! I can't wait to try it and hopefully more people will tell me their experiences!

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 60s, bought my first barbell in high school 50 years ago and still work out four or five times a week. Getting to know and enjoy my body has inc...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.