Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Masturbation Experiences!
fitjock posted:
The title says it all! Tell me all about your experiences whether you did it with a guy or by yourself!

thesicklychild responded:
I'm a 30-year married but dedicated 'edger'. I am also a closet exhibitionist. One of my most memorable masturbation experiences was getting naked and edging in a downtown office during the day. I work downtown and was asked to mind the office for a small volunteer group Iwhile its only employee took some vacation. Each afternoon, I would go to that office, I would strip and edge myself for an hour, imagining the women and male workers in the adjacent offices, totally oblivious to my intense self-pleasure. There was always the small chance I'd get caught which I suppose added to the fun. .

fitjock replied to thesicklychild's response:
Hahaha. I also like the edgy danger when I masturbate in public. Any more people?

buttfuzz replied to fitjock's response:
Yup. I love the idea of being caught at the public places I masturbate at. Nude beaches, nude resorts, at home by my neighbors (which happens regularly by my neighbor dude), sauna, steamroom... you get the idea!

fitjock replied to buttfuzz's response:
Haha. I wonder if anymore people will reply... Hope they do!

hamnok replied to fitjock's response:
I have masturbated in public before it's very hot! I've done it in parks on trails, at a concert one time, in a public washroom. That time I was so turned on just had to blow a load fast! Almost got caught a few times and it made it even hotter knowing that maybe someone was watching me or I was going to get busted.

fitjock replied to hamnok's response:
Wow. My penis just flew up my fly. Sexy! More experiences are welcome. I remember jacking off on a long ride and man, did it feel good!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am in my 30s. I am married with a beautiful baby girl. I stumbled across the old board looking for some grooming tips.. Imagine my surpise when I le...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.