Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Ejaculation during massage
flexdad posted:
38 year old father of two, recently divorced, here. I have had many massages in my life, by both men and women. I usually do get somewhat aroused, but never to a point of the therapist noticing. I am very confident with my sexuality and having another man give me a massage is not an issue...or, up until last Wednesday, I didn't think so. He was very firm, and concentrated on my low back since I had a ruptured disk a few years back. My whole left side is very tense. While on my stomach, he moved to my left thigh. He did not do anything out of the ordinary...touching my genitals or any of that...and I didn't feel uneasy or anything. The whole time, I was never fully uncovered by the sheet. But, within seconds, I was on the verge of ejaculation. It passed after a bit, and then I felt it again. I was not aroused at all. I asked him to stop and told him the problem. He told me he would skip that area and next time, put a towel down. Told me to turn over on my back, and the rest of the massage went great. Still not aroused, and nothing else was said. Here is my dilemma. I am embarrassed to go back. But, I have not felt this good (regarding my back) in years. I'm wondering if I should go back to this same therapist, or find another. I am torn because..1. He never made me feel uncomfortable, 100% professional, but I was really embarrassed. 2. He is very good. 3. He is very reasonable and said he had not raised his rates in 6 years. (65 dollars an hour for full body massage) 4. His hours are flexible. I have read a few posts on here regarding similar situations, but a lot of those are sexually related..and this isn't the case in mine. I just have no idea how I would feel ejaculating in front of another person in that situation. He didn't seem at all taken aback about what had happened and asked when I wanted to come back. Not sure what I'm going to do.

An_255018 responded:
If it were me, I would go back. I have much experience with spinal issues personally, and if you are getting that much pain relief from a massage I think you should go back. The guy seems honest and makes you comfortable, so maybe you can discuss all this before your next session. He most likely has other clients that have experience the same thing so he knows how to handle it.

Good luck and enjoy.

geokeith responded:
Definitely go back; it was merely from the relaxation on your spine. it happens to anybody; you would really enjoy it and he seems ok with it; doesnt mean your gay;

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.