Skip to content


What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Can I be cured from premature ejaculation ?
putrawartini posted:
is there any change to cure PE naturally?
I used some spray and pill but now I decided to stop because I don't want to much dependence on it
rinakusuma responded:
I have been in a relationship with the same man for about six years. In the past two years or so he started to suffer from problems when it came to lasting in bed... after we browsing over the internet finally we found this site I bought a book from there and what surprised me is? Now he can last longer over 20 minutes and that helped us a lot
pinkpants78 responded:
The common reason for premature climaxing is psychological. If you want to deal with this condition naturally then you might need to try to deal with your psychological issues during sexual intimacy. However, I can really say that Prilligy drug helps.. Its proven safe and effective. Ive read info online and found the drug interestingas a lot of men tried it and improved their condition. If you are interested to know about priligy, you may read info here -
stevesmw replied to pinkpants78's response:
I disagree. One of the main functions of a vagina is to provide pleasure to a penis. Far better than a hand. A penis needs to become accustomed to this pleasure in order to not orgasm so quickly. Frequent intercourse and an understanding partner will usually resolve the issue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a straight, happily married with kids, liberated male with an appreciation of beautiful women and all they represent, and who also has an appreci...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.