Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
No Sperm when Masturbating
An_256051 posted:
Hi guy, I've just left my teens and when masturbating I am not producing any cum! whats wrong with me?
however if I didn't masturbate for a month maybe more or maybe less, sometimes I do produce and I am really scared because does this mean I wont be able to have children? or is there anything I can do

barefoot3us responded:
See a good urologist, he will have the answers you need.

georgemed222 responded:
First, I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing: when you say you are not ejaculating, you mean that you are satisfactorily reaching the end of a masturbation session with an orgasm, but no fluid is coming out (sometimes called a dry orgasm), yes? Assuming that is the case, you may be experiencing something that is known as retrograde ejaculation, when the bladder sphincter does not operate properly, causing semen to enter the bladder rather than the urethra. (It is then expelled from the body mixed in with urine at a later time.) Definitely make an appointment with a urologist and tell him what has been going on; he can confirm if this is retrograde ejaculation or another issue. Meanwhile, kudos to you for keeping a proper eye on your penis health, something too many men choose to ignore. To keep your penis in good overall health, try using a top drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for one that includes L-arginine, an ingredient which is helpful in the process of ensuring proper penis blood flow. Good luck!

richardpayne responded:
There are certain foods that can help you to increase your sperm count

1.Fatty Fish
2.Walnuts
3.Oysters
4.Asparagus
5.Dark Chocolate
6.Bananas
7.Beef

Having them on regular basis will help you more. Nothing much to worry about.

condor221 replied to georgemed222's response:
I am going through this now. It turned out I had a very bad bladder infection that was treated with two weeks antibiotics and fluid is returning, but not near normal yet. It's more like semen then sperm. So, georgemed is very correct in what he said. See the urologist. Oh, I also had very bad pain behind my right nut. It's gone now too.

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.