Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Not wanting to talk about ED
An_256119 posted:
Why do some men not want to talk about ED or do anything about ED?

stevesmw responded:
Men view ED as a failure and men don't want to talk about failure. An erection is how a man defines himself.

Most men do something about it. There is a huge business in ED meds and OTC remedies. Some men just give up or can't afford ED meds.

adelestephensonguy responded:
ED or erectile dysfunction is among the most common sexual problems in men, and at some point of their lives they may experience ED. It should be surprising if most men would not want to talk about ED, as this can be threatening in their sexual life. With ED, a man can experience unsatisfied sexual life with his partner and eventually takes away the thing that makes him a man. There are numerous treatments available today for ED cures, such as vardenafil

(source: http://www.salvador-oliva.com/articles/get-the-erection-you-need-with-vardenafil-tablets.html)

00000162 replied to adelestephensonguy's response:
A lot of people talk about the treatments but how does one get him to even want to try the treatment?

It seems that the more research I do I find out that a lot of the treatments do not work. My partner believes that it is physiological because he went to a men's treatment group and the doctor ran some tests and told him that he was 80 % sure that it was physiological in his case.

richardpayne responded:
Many men feel shy discussing about ED. Some do share it as they want to get rid of it. Discussing this problem can be beneficial as it will help men to get out of it! So men who are suffering from this disorder should always discuss such sensitive issues to have a healthy sex life!

jacqui_olliver replied to 00000162's response:
Tell him you understand that it can be a challenging problem for him to discuss, but you also think it's really important for the health of your relationship, that he does his best to resolve the problem.

Even if there is a contributing physiological cause, the mental aspect of sex should also be looked into. This is because focusing on the wrong thing at the wrong time during sex can cause a man to lose his erection, or lose control and ejaculate early.

After a man has one instance of ED, the next time he goes to have sex, his mind is wondering if he's going to lose his erection again. This incorrect focus will make him lose his erection because of these two things: 1) muscle programs are often affected by our thoughts, so if he imagines his penis going soft, 2) he is no longer focused on the sexually arousing thoughts and feelings which would naturally arouse him and make him hard.

The conscious mind can only focus on one task at a time.

darkom responded:
Hi,

Most of the time ED is caused by embarrassment or nervousness.There are various remedies following which one can find the solution.

----------------
Vitamins to help ed

Spotlight: Member Stories

married athletic and enjoy my manhood

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.