Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
MORNING WOOD
An_256893 posted:
How often do you get morning wood and masturbate?
Or are you able to sweet talk your partner to have sex?

Take the Poll

How often do you get morning wood and masturbate?
  • Always.
  • Usually.
  • Sometimes.
  • Never.
  • Have sex with your partner.
vote
View Poll Results

stevesmw responded:
I believe in not letting an erection go to waste, so masturbate yes. Another name for morning wood is a piss hard on.
I prefer not to make love with a full bladder.

A healthy male with a willing partner can have a quickie whenever he wants. Erections are easy.

gymrat44 replied to stevesmw's response:
It can be really nice to start masturbating while you're still mostly asleep, stroking slowly and then increase intensity as you get more and more awake. By the time you make your deposit you're awake and ready to go!

Any day that starts with masturbation has had a good start!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

fitjock replied to gymrat44's response:
what would you do on a school day though...

stevesmw replied to fitjock's response:
Should we call you Sybil? Your current persona is a teenager.
Asking whether it is ok to masturbate on a school day is a question a teenage boy would never ask.

fitjock replied to stevesmw's response:
Well actually I'm in my early teens so I don't know much! that is very rude of you to say that. anyways, what would you do?

I'm actually in my early teens so I don't know. What would you do at say 7:30 and you leave to go to school at 8:00. What would you do? Oh and gymrat, great answer! I'll keep that in mind!

stevesmw replied to fitjock's response:
Get up earlier. A lot of men masturbate in the shower.
At your age it should take a couple minutes to orgasm if you are already erect. I considered your question strange and I am suspicious.

What do you mean? I am! It says in a previous thread that I am in my early teens. Read it!

READ ABOVE!

marrmilguy responded:
I cant always get away with it. Sometimes to busy getting ready for work and wife is around and not always wanting help then. Also I can't masturbate before I go to the gym and if that's at 5 am then I don't I loose that lifting edge if I do.

fitjock replied to marrmilguy's response:
Are you saying that masturbating improves your lifting edge? Huh... anyways would like to talk to you sometime. You seem like a nice guy.

gymrat44 replied to marrmilguy's response:
You might consider going to the gym a little earlier, if possible. A nice beat-off after a work-out is always a nice way to relax and come down after a heavy lifting session. Steam room is a good place to do it if that could work out for you. Maybe someone else there to do it with as well!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

marrmilguy replied to fitjock's response:
No. Actually the opposite. When you have that pent up energy, masturbating is a natural way to enjoy it but your energy level drops quickly afterwards. At least for me, working out isn't even an option if I masturbate first. Besides, after a good workout, its always the best time anyway.

marrmilguy replied to gymrat44's response:
That all sounds good and in most gyms it would be considered an option for some guys. I work out at the gym on base during the week and what you mentioned is not even in the realm of thinking. Weekends I usually take one or all of my kids to a gym off base and again, not an option.

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.