Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
How to do exhibitionism?
fitjock posted:
I have read many threads about this and many people, especially gq knows a lot! What are you tips or experiences?

Over and out,

--FitJock
FirstPrevious12NextLast

fitjock responded:
anyone?

fitjock replied to fitjock's response:
Anyone? Please reply...

cirrus173 responded:
You mean like having sex in public or showing off your goods?

fitjock replied to cirrus173's response:
ANY! I don't care if it's sex in public or showing off your goods just tell me some tips!

fitjock replied to fitjock's response:
Any tips for exhibitionism?

cirrus173 replied to fitjock's response:
Not sure about tips but I can tell you I've fu*cked and got fu*cked leaning on a balcony glass door at a downtown hotel a few times. Both my body and hard cock were pressed firmly on the glass and yes we did have a few peoples attention. I've received blow jobs in public several times and went to a public pool nude with a few buddies. I've hit up nude beaches and while laying in the sun popped a boner while laying on my back. Didn't bother hiding it, just put both arms behind my head and let it throb and bounce depending on how I moved or adjusted my body.

I still have some other things to knock off my bucket list but it's a work in progress.

tylakeland replied to cirrus173's response:
Whoa!

cirrus173 replied to tylakeland's response:
As you can tell I am NOT shy about my body haha

I dont blame you, I'm getting there, but not where you are big fella.

cirrus173 replied to tylakeland's response:
Once you are comfortable with your body it's like you take pleasure in being nude around other people. If a boner pops, let it pop. It's not like it's gonna come out and bite you lol. But really I just think it's a shame that we don't admire the human body and appreciate it for what it's worth.

You're right about the shame. People are taught from a young age...Don't touch that, put clothes on, and thats when their in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

brobostonmale replied to cirrus173's response:
So true Cirrus. I love to be free as free can be on the beach and at resorts. If i pop a boner, I just let stand tall for all to see. This is also more of a turn on for me as I love seeing guys taking a peek and then role over. Therefore, I agree with you completely. The human body needs to be admired more and for all to share in the excitement.

tylakeland replied to brobostonmale's response:
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I seem to get a kick out of it when other guys sneak a peak.

cirrus173 replied to brobostonmale's response:
Absolutely dude, we live in a world that censors everything it shouldn't. Well when it comes to anatomy of course, why should the censor bat come up whenever a boner is in full effect? It's just a natural reaction to either sensual attraction or adrenaline. A full erected cock is nothing to be ashamed of. Let it bounce with your walk and stand y'all while laying down soldier!! * salutes *

Spotlight: Member Stories

No, I don't bite, unless asked. It's more that if you want something from life, don't just nibble around the edges, bite hard and don&#...More

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.