Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
How to do exhibitionism?
fitjock posted:
I have read many threads about this and many people, especially gq knows a lot! What are you tips or experiences?

Over and out,

--FitJock
FirstPrevious12NextLast

fitjock responded:
anyone?

fitjock replied to fitjock's response:
Anyone? Please reply...

cirrus173 responded:
You mean like having sex in public or showing off your goods?

fitjock replied to cirrus173's response:
ANY! I don't care if it's sex in public or showing off your goods just tell me some tips!

fitjock replied to fitjock's response:
Any tips for exhibitionism?

cirrus173 replied to fitjock's response:
Not sure about tips but I can tell you I've fu*cked and got fu*cked leaning on a balcony glass door at a downtown hotel a few times. Both my body and hard cock were pressed firmly on the glass and yes we did have a few peoples attention. I've received blow jobs in public several times and went to a public pool nude with a few buddies. I've hit up nude beaches and while laying in the sun popped a boner while laying on my back. Didn't bother hiding it, just put both arms behind my head and let it throb and bounce depending on how I moved or adjusted my body.

I still have some other things to knock off my bucket list but it's a work in progress.

tylakeland replied to cirrus173's response:
Whoa!

cirrus173 replied to tylakeland's response:
As you can tell I am NOT shy about my body haha

I dont blame you, I'm getting there, but not where you are big fella.

cirrus173 replied to tylakeland's response:
Once you are comfortable with your body it's like you take pleasure in being nude around other people. If a boner pops, let it pop. It's not like it's gonna come out and bite you lol. But really I just think it's a shame that we don't admire the human body and appreciate it for what it's worth.

You're right about the shame. People are taught from a young age...Don't touch that, put clothes on, and thats when their in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

brobostonmale replied to cirrus173's response:
So true Cirrus. I love to be free as free can be on the beach and at resorts. If i pop a boner, I just let stand tall for all to see. This is also more of a turn on for me as I love seeing guys taking a peek and then role over. Therefore, I agree with you completely. The human body needs to be admired more and for all to share in the excitement.

tylakeland replied to brobostonmale's response:
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I seem to get a kick out of it when other guys sneak a peak.

cirrus173 replied to brobostonmale's response:
Absolutely dude, we live in a world that censors everything it shouldn't. Well when it comes to anatomy of course, why should the censor bat come up whenever a boner is in full effect? It's just a natural reaction to either sensual attraction or adrenaline. A full erected cock is nothing to be ashamed of. Let it bounce with your walk and stand y'all while laying down soldier!! * salutes *

Spotlight: Member Stories

I`m married to a wonderful lady that allows me to be myself and accepts the fact that I have deep homosexual roots. I dress daily as a woman and I`m c...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.