Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
An_205066 posted:
I have seen numerous Doctors and Neurologists over the past 9 years for my migraines.
I saw a Doctor about 5 months ago that suggest I try some vitamin supplements to go along with my preventitve program.
One of those was B2. The other was fish oil and magnesium. I have been taking them regularly except the fish oil. It hasn''t made a difference one way or the other with it.
My migraines have been almost cut in half in frequency and in severity. They are also easier to get under control. I haven't went to the ER in 4 months. When before I was there every 2 weeks.
The only problem I have now is that I have gained almost 25 pounds.
Could it be from the suplements? I don't feel my eating habbits have changed. Actually I eat a lot of vegtables. When I snack it is usually fresh fruits or veggies.
I guess if it is from the supplements, I will have to deal with it, because I sure don't want to go back to the frequency of the migraines!
If anyone has some ideas on the weight gain, or how I can get rid of it. (other than the exercising and eating right that I am already doing) Please respond!
Thank you!
Teressa

ellsworth52 responded:
you say your migraines have almost been cut in half in frequency and severity. What do you attribute this to?