Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
An_205066 posted:
I have seen numerous Doctors and Neurologists over the past 9 years for my migraines.
I saw a Doctor about 5 months ago that suggest I try some vitamin supplements to go along with my preventitve program.
One of those was B2. The other was fish oil and magnesium. I have been taking them regularly except the fish oil. It hasn''t made a difference one way or the other with it.
My migraines have been almost cut in half in frequency and in severity. They are also easier to get under control. I haven't went to the ER in 4 months. When before I was there every 2 weeks.
The only problem I have now is that I have gained almost 25 pounds.
Could it be from the suplements? I don't feel my eating habbits have changed. Actually I eat a lot of vegtables. When I snack it is usually fresh fruits or veggies.
I guess if it is from the supplements, I will have to deal with it, because I sure don't want to go back to the frequency of the migraines!
If anyone has some ideas on the weight gain, or how I can get rid of it. (other than the exercising and eating right that I am already doing) Please respond!
Thank you!
Teressa

ellsworth52 responded:
you say your migraines have almost been cut in half in frequency and severity. What do you attribute this to?

Helpful Tips

HELP!!!
I am a healthy 13 year old male and I have recently been having had pains. For the last 6 months i had intense head pain. I head random ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center