Skip to content
Headaches
Nathaleen posted:
Hello there, I am new to the board, and i was hoping that someone can tell me if Migrane can cuse your head to feel like you are getting the sensation of a toothache pain. That is the best way I can describe it. I wake up every day with my head having a funny feelings like i am about to fall over. Is that migrane, I am worried about aneresym(not sure of spelling). I also have burning sensation on the right side of my body, the right side of my head, neck and arm.

Moxie1956 responded:
Hi Nathaleen,

When you first described a sensation of a toothache pain, I was going to suggest the possibility of a sinus infection. When I'd get one and leave it untended, it would indeed seep down into my gum line and the toothache was unbearable prompting me to go to the doctor only to be told that it was a sinus infection! Unfortunately, this has happened more than once with me!

However, when you go on to describe the burning sensations on the right side of your body, then I'm at a loss, and can only exhort you to beat down ever doctor until you get a correct diagnosis and treatment. Do not neglect this,dear.

I wish you speedy and complete recovery.

Warm regards, moxie

Nathaleen replied to Moxie1956's response:
thank you Moxie, I too thought of sinus infection, but now i am thinking a pinch nerves. I will be checking with the Dr. about this.
thanks Nathaleen

carpetcrawler5 replied to Nathaleen's response:
Also you could be grinding your teeth at night. You can get a device to wear when you're sleeping.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center