Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pressure in head towards forehead at hair line in front, dizzines, slurred speech occassionally, confusion, absent mindedness, and stiff neck. no other pain other than normal,
thefurbyfamily posted:
I am a 22 year old male that will be 23 on Dec. 26. I have been having pressure in my head, near the front hair line, and a little in the back around my neck. Feels like stiff neck and muscle aches and pains. I am having dizziness, numbness in the face and occassionally in the left arm. I feel fine when I wake up and then as the day goes on the symptoms begin and get worse as the day goes on. My entire demeanor has changed. I am not interested in sexual activity with my wife at all as this pressure and feeling of swelling in my head consumes my every thought. I have low good cholesterol and borderline high cholesterol and have had minor problems with my blood pressure throughtout the last few years, but nothing recently that I am aware of. There is cancer in the family, but none of brain cancer or anurysms at all. Can anyone please help me figure this out? It is destroying my family. My email is thefurbyfamily2006@yahoo.com I am 6 foot 1 1/2 inches and I weigh 320 pounds. There are heart problems on my dads side of the family. I do not have a vehicle and I can take an ambulance to the hospital but have no way home and the hospital is about 3 miles away. I dont have medical coverage and therefor have no primary doctor at all. Dont want to run up a bill for nothing. Any suggestions out there?

carpetcrawler5 responded:
Go to your county hospital urgent care if you don't have insurance. It sounds to me like your problem is neck-related. You could have a pinched nerve.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center