Skip to content
HELP!!!PLEASE!!!NOW!!!THANK YOU!!!
patrickvs posted:
I am a healthy 13 year old male and I have recently been having had pains. For the last 6 months i had intense head pain. I head random head pains like knives and then really bad headaches.I also had throbbing in my head which I sometimes have, but rarely. I also have pain in my forehead temples and jaw. I have had most of the pain on the left side of the head. I then started to have pains in my eyes and then my left ear. My left ear usually got clogged up and i had to open my jaw like i was yawning to open it. I have also experienced weird sensations on my head and through my body. When i go to the bathroom to poop the top of my head feels weird and also with my face. It feels like the hairs on my head are standing up> I get this sensation through my body at random points of the day besides pooping where it is only on my head and face. They feel like there are thousands of little bugs crawling on your head or on your body and their moving in a large circle and the circle keeps getting bigger and disperses, it feels cold sometimes also. I also have bad circulation. My had is also usually itchy.I have gone to a pediatrition who thinks it is puberty. I went to get an MRI within about one to two months within these head pains and weird feelings and the neurologist said everything came back negative and that he did not see anything wrong with me. I also want to say that when i shake my head the left side of my forehead starts to heart. If you have had the same personnel symptoms like me please tell me and please help me to find out what this is.

wouldlikerelief responded:
I am not a dr. but if you've had an mri and it showed up ok, you might want to try at leat some aspirin, even baby aspirin (81 mg.) maybe even 2. I am quite older and I've had migraines since I was about 8 or 9 'til now (47) it sucks!! I thought they were bad then, thye've gotten so bad now, they are completely debilitating. I just found out today the most effective med I take, they stopped manufacturing. But I've had numerous MRI's, and the rule of thumb is; if you can speak after a sever migraine, (when you think you're having a stroke or an anyerism) I guess you're gonna live,so far so good. As far as I can tell you, I haven't had any symptoms like yours, you might have to see a neurologist if these pains are persistent...Good luck!!

patrickvs replied to wouldlikerelief's response:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
79 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center