Skip to content
lump on back of head and headaches
BJSwann posted:
Ive had a lump on the left side back of my head between the occipital and parital for about 3 months now. the other day i got a severe i wanna say a pressure feeling headache that only got worse all day then affecting my eye sight as it wasnt blurry more like fuzzy. Feeling real disoriented and my limbs were feeling numb like. well i got home to find out from my jaw line across my temporal all the way to the back side of my head to below my eye on the left side was swollen pretty bad. it went down after an hour or so.. i need to know what it could be and what i need to do about this. im still having head aches just about all day off and on.

migrainegirl04 responded:
You should go to the doctor ASAP. If you have a lump over your occiptal nerve it could actually be compressing it and causing your headaches. This is what was wronge with me before I was treated for occipital neuralgia. I suggest you contact your doctor. If you would like for me to send you any info in regards to what I had done I would be more than happy too. email me at migrainegirl04@yahoo.com Hope this helps and Good Luck. Feel better

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center