Skip to content
multiple Symptoms what is this and what can I do?
ccdbuscando posted:
my teen is having symptoms for 6 months now, headaches, chills, low fever, dizziness and nausea. Doctors cant figure out what she has..done several different test and nothing diagnosed yet, she has been missing school due to this, any help on this?

mymygraine responded:
What kind of doctors are you going to, and what kind of tests are being done? If these doctors don't have answers you need to be more proactive to find ones that do. Look on the Mayo Clinic website under headaches because they have good information about various types of headache pain, and what kinds of symptoms indicate what. You can also call the Diamond Clinic which is a headache clinic in Michigan I think, and talk to them about what your daughter is going through. They are expensive, but your insurance may cover it. That clinic is well known and will see your daughter on an in-patient basis, figure out what is wrong and get her on the right road for treatment. Less drastictically, find the nearest headache clinic, or neurologist with a headache specialty, and not any old neuoroligist, for an appointment. Do your research first, then make the app't. If your daughter is already sick enough to be regularly missing school, I would Google & call the Diamond Clinic, explain the problem, and ask them for recommendations. They are very helpful, and will give you good solid advice. Good Luck!

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center