Broken Blood Vessels in Eyes
lortizjr posted:
Has anyone ever heard of a migraine so intense that your blood vessels in both your eyes pop. I look like both of my eyes are bleeding. The blood vessels in my eyelids are broken too. I have suffered from migraines all my life and have never experienced anything like this.

GIpain responded:
Can't say that I have ....and I suffer from severe migraines....how is your blood pressure? Have you had that checked.....to my knowledge broken blood vessels in the eye is not a side effect of a migraine...but rather could be something far more serious....Please see your doctor...and have your BP checked.

Please keep us posted.....Mary Anne

ptjamie01 responded:
Not to sound gross but have you been vomiting severely with the migraines. I had severe vomiting with my pregnancy and this would sometimes happen. Id definately check in with a doctor though

Jamie

GIpain responded:
Jamie....

You would be right...excessive vomitting can cause one to burst vessels in their eyes.....

Mary Anne

Bellamiatk responded:
Yes I have had migraines for the last 5 years and I get really bad presser in my head to the point that I have had broken blood vessels in my eyes and I have even had broken blood vessels in my nose to where my nose bleeds.

karen13830 responded:
I have.Been to a neurologist and he told me take B2 twice a day...guess what haven't had a migraine in 5yrs