Skip to content
Help with headaches.
salinah posted:
When my son was smaller I was walking behind him and I think he ran off i'm not sure so I ran after him and didn't see the play equipment at the park and hit my head (forehead) really hard on the bar that was going across the play thing. Well I didn't black out but I felt one or all my brain moved back then in place and panicked for a minute and went after my son. I didn't go to the Dr till a couple of days later and he said it was nothing. My husband was deployed at the time and when I told him what happened he said it was probably a concussion. that was a couple of years a go. Now I get these horrible headaches in the same place I hit my head I can be laughing sometimes even bending down or when i'm sick coughing and my head hurts so bad that I have to take Tylenol and sometimes that doesn't even work. Any ideas what it could be?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Salina,

Considering how long this has been going on, please be sure to see your medical provider to start pursuing answers and help.

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center