Skip to content
Headaches (and possibly TINNITUS??) caused by pain from teeth cavities
Mark0777 posted:
I am a 39 year old male. I have not visited a dentist in 10 years. My teeth are not rotting, .... but they are not perfect. I know I have at least 2 cavities. Unfortunately I have a sweet tooth and I love eating desserts, candies...... I also realize I must take things in moderation. My question is this.. if a person can be negligent towards their teeth and allow cavities develop... that person will experience pain (as I do when I eat hot/cold foods/beverages. The pain could be so intense that the nerves in the gums could cause headaches/migranes. I think we all know this ...right?? Could anyone back me up on the following: If a person can experience headaches/migranes from devoloping teeth cavities....COULD IT BE POSSIBLE if that pain could develop to TINNITUS (the unpleasant ringing in the ear) I have had TINNITUS for over 10 years. I do my best to cut back on foods high in sodium...never seems to go away. I DO have pain coming from nerves in the gum line due to cavities. Can TINNITUS develop thru physical work activity... also stress from work?

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center