Skip to content
Pressure headache
An_246405 posted:
My husband has been suffering with a a headache since January. He has it all the time. It is worse when coughing,sneezing,bending over to do any lifting even to tie his shoe. He is a mechanic and also helps his parents with dairy farm. everyday he struggles with pain. he is also fatigued even if he gets a good nights rest.
All test were normal His blood work and pressure is excellent. Nothing seems to help.The doctors seem to think this started when he was ill in December with a viral infection which made him cough extremely hard.
I'm hoping that someone out there can help us. Is there possibly a Doctor from another planet out there that reads these posts?

itmatsb responded:
What do you mean by "Nothing seems to help." What medications and any other treatments has your husband been given by the doctors? Then I can be of more help.

He really shouldn't be in pain every day.

Sara

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
79 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center