Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chronic migraines/upset stomach. Help please!
An_246945 posted:
Im 26 years old and suffering from Migraines and a upset stomach all day everyday. I see NPs instead of reg. doctors due to mecdicaid. All they give me is drugs and anti-depressents. I am tired of geting a new pill each time I see my NP and totally againist anti-depressents. I had a MRI and two other tests done over a year ago. I would like another MRI done for peace of mind. when I ask the my NP about it "oh no need, they are fine". Hey, truth be told, a lot can happen in a years time, right? How do I get my doctor to order another MRI? I need more answers than pills, because waking up/going to bed with a migraine/ upset stomach is geting pretty dang old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nannybert responded:
I am 67 and have had them all my life until 2 years ago a doctor said it was gluten that was causing my migraines. I went gluten free and have only had 4 headaches in the 2 years and 3 of them was from hidden gluten.(Didn't real all of the label.) and 1 was stress. It never hurts to try!

missbearcat86 replied to Nannybert's response:
Thanks.

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center