Skip to content
Shooting Heacahes/ Migraines all the time
Chezna01 posted:
For the last two years I have been having horrible shooting pains in my head. It's like a migraine x5. When i get them i can not move, chew, breathe, talk.... I can't do anything at all! It basically paralyzes me! Sometimes it can last a couple days and sometimes it can last 10-30seconds. I have had migraines before. I have never had a pain like this. I have tried taking Excedrin, but that stuff really only works if you take it before the headache is unbearable and takes a bit to kick in. Unfortunately, my headaches go straight to unbearable there is nothing gradual about it. I know that there must be someone else that has gone through this same thing and I am willing to try anything to make them stop. I have considered going to the ER (since i have no insurance) but seeing as it's not a emergency I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

All tips, comments, and suggestions are 100% welcome.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center