Skip to content
Eyebrow/browbone/head pain. Worried. :(
CallMeBlondie posted:
For the past few weeks I've been having pain in my eyebrow area, right above the eyebrows in my forehead and below the browbone. It doesn't really hurt much on its own except for a couple twinge pains here and there, but it's when I press, rub or massage the area I feel the most pain. I can also feel it a bit in/behind my eyes specifically the left and in the corners by my nose, I can feel the pain sometimes radiate to what feels like my cheekbones and teeth. I was just treated for a sinus infection with Zithromax 2 weeks ago but I don't feel any different whatsoever and the pain is still there. I might have some slight congestion still and I've been sneezing/coughing a little off and on but otherwise that's it. I have bad anxiety and I'm worried it could be something more serious. Thank you. x

Weezie6452 responded:
It might be lingering from the sinus infection. Have you tried a gentle saline wash using a neti pot? That can be soothing and might help calm down irritation.

Louise

CallMeBlondie replied to Weezie6452's response:
I've been using some nosespray but that's about it, I've never used a neti pot before. It's worth a try though, thank you!

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center