Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Shooting pains from frontal-lobe all the way to spine and finally, middle back.
AnnabelLee posted:
I have been experiencing these types of pains now for almost a year. They don't happen often, but when they do- they are hell. I just had one about 30 minutes ago (and it's still happening) and this one was by far, the scariest- as I went completely blind for a solid 20 seconds. It was the most terrifying experience I never want to go through again. Before I blacked out (so to speak), I did some stretches, which could have triggered it? I'm not sure. When I got up, I thought I was fine. After sitting on my bed, just trying to relax, is when my vision was impaired. I am so scared. My head doesn't hurt as bad, but my neck and the middle of my back are still killing me. Feels like a 200 pounds man is sitting on my back, neck, and head.

Helpful Tips

Soda for Sinuses
I know this sounds crazy but I swear by a can of Coca-Cola whenever my sinus headaches flare. Gives me a long for medicine to kick into ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 37 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center