Skip to content
Head Hurts When Coughing or Sneezing -
FireMyst posted:
I found a miracle cure- hard to believe - because it is natural. Elderberry Extract. My problem: Extreme muscle strain - had it two years. Had an MRI initially- Thought I had a tumor.. I had extreme eye pain. Hurt when I coughed or sneezed, It was getting worst. Then a friend suggested, WHEN I caught a cold, to take Elderberry. WOW, the next morning I found instant relief !!!!. So I joined WEBMD to share this.
It also solved my 90 year old aunt's attention span. --- some Doctor on Dr. OZ, I heard later speak of the benefits of Elderberry on improving brain function. It comes in several forms. I prefer the extract and have purchased my items from Amazon. I write this because some offered suggestions here on WEB MD which I tried. Oh yeah, I got DHA. and B 12. Let me know if it helps you.! Amazing
recovery in less than 12 hours.

Helpful Tips

Yoga Helps
Yoga is a good tool to reducing stress and the headaches that come with it. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center