Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Vestibular migraines?
    MarieChristian posted:
    For months I have been experiencing almost daily episodes of extreme dizziness/vertigo. I went to John Hopkins and was diagnosed with Vestibular Migraines. There isn't a lot of information about this that I can find online. Has anyone else been diagnosed with this?

nailah123 responded:
    Go see a holistic doctor

Bree123 responded:
    I have been recently diagnosed with this. It is horrible. I am currently taking a beta blocker that has given me 50% relief, enough to function in a day is all. I have not been able to find much information on this either. I know that it is chronic and never goes away. I have been told that I have to try different medications that will help me function and hope it works for awhile. Relief does not sound promising. Are you taking a medication that is working for you?

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
    Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    83 of 112 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center