Skip to content
Migraines causing more and more symptoms.
An_250400 posted:
Hi, I started to get migraines about 3 years ago... As these years progress, so do these migraines. First it was just blind spots, dizziness then I'd end up vomiting, and getting a major pain in the back of my left eye. Well, up until these past few days, at first it was a little blindness in my eyes... It went away. Then it came back, except worse... I got the blind spots, and dizziness, but this time. I became disorientated, didn't know who people were or where I was. So, I went to sleep, a few hours later.. Woke up to throw up, tried drinking water.. That didn't stay down either. All with the pulsating pains in the left side of my head trying to fall asleep. Well, usually I can sleep off the headaches after a day or so, but this time I ended up getting the blind spots again, even before the last migraine went away. Although, I also happen to throw up blood, and I know that can't be normal. And it usually only stays on my left side of my head, but now its affecting the right side. I'm not sure if that is normal for people who get migraines or not?

Helpful Tips

Yoga Helps
Yoga is a good tool to reducing stress and the headaches that come with it. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center