Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
continues migranes
tjabo posted:
have been havibg headaches for yrs now but they seem to be getting worse since 2009.the only way they get better is if the dr gives me a lumber puncher and the readings go as far as 65 and they say this is abnormal and the test results come out normal.lately the headaches are so intense that i can feel them when sleeping and i am always tired and need to rest at least 12 hrs and if i wake up with a startle i get instant headaches.i have been taking immigral but it leaves me with an abnormal heart beat.i also vomit which makes the headaches worse.this is hindering my life so much that i dont know what to do i cant even play any sports as shaking my head is also a trigger and im gaining so much weight it hurts.help me find a solution.my cat scan came back normal im now due for mri.if anybody has a solution help me out.my 9 yr old son is also experincing the same symptoms but his are still mild and they are monthly.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center