I feel movement inside the left side of my head, what could this be?
An_251174 posted:
I suffer from a very strange movement in my head. The sensation feels as if I have bugs or something crawling inside of the left top side of my head. It is as if someone is lightly tugging on my hair in that area. I dont have bugs/lice or anything and I have concluded it is not just my hair out of place. It is very pronounced movement. What is odd is that it is only on the left side, and towards the very front of my head. At times, there is alot of movement, and then other times it is very subtle. It is driving me mad and I am concerned I will be committed straight away if I attempt to visit my doctor for a diagnosis, if that is even possible. I have searched the internet high and low, hoping that I will get a definative answer, at least some direction, but so far have found nothing expcept the potential this could be a parasite. What I am trying to find out, is if this is a parasite, how could it live in my head for so long (I have been expriencing this sensation for over 15 years) and why is it only on the left side of my head, and only towards the front of my head, just at or beyond the very top of my forehead? How is that possible? I can also feel instant movement in my head when I itch the inside of my left nose, but again, I do not get the same sensation or movement on the right. Can anyone offer some suggestion as to what this could be and/or what type of parasite could do such a thing, and for so long a period? Please help!

ahme0307 responded:
I have exactly the same problem. It has been 8 month. I have the same weird sensation on my left head(one side only). It feels like some small things trying to dig their way out of my left head. I went to a doctor and did MRI but there is nothing. I have tried Acetaminophen tramadol, Eupatilin. There were some improvement but it is still there. Did any one know about this? Please it is driving me crazy...help...please.... If you need more info let me know!!

undefined responded:
has anyone found out what this is?
It has just recently started happening to me, i automatically assumed it's because i'm drinking too much coffee or maybe my sinuses are blocked....reading about your experience and how it doesn't go away??!! is freaking me out.