Skip to content
Butterburr root extract? (Petadolex)
ellsworth52 posted:
I recently read some information on this and I am thinking of trying it. Has anyone had success with this supplement in preventing or reducing the severity of their migraines? I have acute chronic migraines (15-25) each month - I just had 2 migraine-free days and today starts another headache cycle. I have tried most of the prescribed medications and even had a spinal implant. They just didn't work and the medical doctors are at a loss for what else I can do. I've used herbs and natural compounds (made at our local pharmacy lab), for other ailments/conditions and they always give me enough relief to be able to enjoy my life - without any side-effects. (Doctor said I am side-effect sensitive.) Anyone??

rosielou responded:
I'll be interested to hear of your experience with this. Please let us kow how it goes.

RL

ellsworth52 replied to rosielou's response:
I definitely will RosieLou~ Shirley

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center