Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Constant Migraines, Nightmares, and Sleep Problems?
Richwan posted:
Hi Web MD Folks and Doctors:

My girlfriend has been suffering from her migraines and I was hoping to post this to help her out. Here are her symptoms in her own words:

"uring the early afternoon, I get headaches based in my sinuses, eyes, and right in between the eyes, which makes me sensitive to light, sounds, and touch. The only way I've been able to get any relief is if I go to sleep in a dark room with a heating pad on my face until I wake up naturally. If someone wakes me, it gets worse. I have intense nightmares almost every night and wake up fatigued. Throughout the day it feels like my body temperature changes rapidly, between extremely cold and sweating.[br>I think that all of these are related somehow with my nervous system, brain, and glandular systems, but am not sure"

Thanks guys,
-Rich

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center