Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
neck deteriorating with migraines
CountryLady46 posted:
A few short months ago I had CT of my neck bones; C2-C7 are damaged, blackened and cause me severe pain and frequent migraines. I also have an unsteady gait with dizzy spells and several falls. Last fall I had I ended up breaking my right hand from a fall. What I want to know is: Does anyone here take Klonopin? My Doc prescribed it for me because of anxiety due to my health issues. Second dose I took last night I was fine at first, fell asleep easally but around 4am I had to use the bathroom. I sat up on side of bed a couple minutes before walking. I made it to the foot of my bed then without warning I was in the floor! I fell twice before finally crawling on my knees back to bed. Is this normal for this medicine? Do I need to break them in half? I have 1mg dose of Klonopin to take 3X's a day. I'm really scared to take it again as I have a gash on my forehead, bruising everywhere, and knots on my head from falling. My butt cheeks also hurt to the point its hard to walk, sit and even get up out of a chair.. Thanks for reading, any help is appreciated.

Helpful Tips

Yoga Helps
Yoga is a good tool to reducing stress and the headaches that come with it. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center