Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
White spots on CT Scan
An_253073 posted:
I know, of course, that no one can give me a medical diagnosis based on the following information- but, before I can see my doctor, I need to know something.
I ended up getting a ct scan because of a sudden "thunderbolt and lightening" awakening that turned into one of the worst headaches of my life. I didn't see a doctor about the headache until I couldn't function- lights were hurting my eyes, sounds, moving.
The one slide that stuck out to me and my untrained eye is the with 3 or 4 white spots in the middle of my brain that look like one large spot from one picture, to several in the next, and then slowly fade out.
What could these spots be or be an indicator of?
To note:
*They told me I had a migraine, but it is my first and has now succeeded in lasting more than 15 days, none stop
*I have a tingley feeling on the back of my head, along with pain through out my head, like a vice.
*I have hypertension, controlled with medication.

Can anyone give me a little insight, hope or just plain shared experience?

Thanks,
Kimberly

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
79 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center