Skip to content
Coughing up small amounts of Blood and Migranes
hickcox_mama posted:
Hey there all, I need advice asap! For about 7 days now maybe even longer I've been off and on Body pains, weakness not able to eat and freezing and can't get warm. And a couple days ago I started coughing up little mounts of blood, here and there and I've had a killer Migraine for over a week now and NOTHING is working, period! I'm in so much pain, I have no insurance and I have two young babies that need me, and not sickly not been able to take care of them as well as my usual self.

Take the Poll

I need to know the possibilities of whats wrong?
What do I do, without having to go to the hospital?
  • i don't know
  • i don't know
vote
View Poll Results

rosielou responded:
Hi Hickcox_mama,

What resources do you have for medical care for yourself? And for help with the children? You have some unusual stuff there, and I'd recommend getting checked by a doctor or another med professional. Can you get to a clinic?

I hope you find relief quickly.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center