Skip to content
Head pain that is at the top of my head and goes to the back of my neck
bigandy1223 posted:
I am a retired military of 26 years and my adventure started when I got out of an elevator and my eyes started moving left to right for about 2 minuets and I was sent to the hospital where they treated me as a stroke patient but nothing was found after the CAT and MRI scans and the pain in my head at that point was in the back of my neck. After futher tests I was told that I may have had a vertigo event but the pain continued. I had extensive blood work, more tests and still nothing. It has been 2 years and no one can tell me how to stop this pain. Is there anyone else going through this and have suggestion.

katellawellnesscenter responded:
Mostly headache on the top of the head is caused by stress. The best solution to get rid of this is a healthy diet, constant exercise and sufficient rest. Regular meditation or yoga may help you!

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center