Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
discouraged
disappear posted:
I have been reading some of the post about people feeling uncomfortable movement in the head. About a year ago I fell and hit my head hard on a concrete floor and ever since that day I can feel something moving in my head every time I turn my head, or with every step I take. It is a miserable, uncomfortable, painful feeling. I have problems sleeping at night because its almost impossible to get comfortable. I have never experienced anything like this before and at times I feel like someone is stabbing me inside my head with a sharp dagger. I have lots of headaches because of this and I know I need to seek medical attention and have cat scans done of my skull to see if I have serious head injury or brain damage. The only reason I haven't went to hospital is because I don't have any insurance My husband told me someone told him that it is possible my brain has been jarred loose from my skull. I was wondering if that was possible or if it is fluid or bleeding I am feeling inside my head. Has anyone ever had this kind of experience because I was wondering if there is anything that can be done for this. I am getting really concerned because it is getting worse. Anyone that can offer any information please respond

disappear responded:
I just pray this discomfort disappears and I begin to feel normal again, because I am so discouraged !!!

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center