Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Odd Headaches, Nausea, etc...
sjmaven1993 posted:
I'm a 20 year old male, and for the last month I've been having these headaches that last for only a few seconds and they occur in different places from my temples, to the middle of my forehead, and even the back and top of my head. They mostly happen when I'm on the computer, they happen when I leave the house but not as often. Yesterday I woke up with a headache and nausea and the nausea went away by the afternoon but the headache stayed until the evening and when I went to the doctor today I had a slight fever. I also developed nausea tonight but without a headache. I have also been experiencing weakness in my legs occasionally over the last few days. I'm worried this is because of a brain tumor. Could this be a brain tumor or could this be because of anxiety over me worrying about it? I have also been undergoing a lot of stress over the last couple of weeks.

It is also important to note that I had high blood pressure during my doctors appointments last month and today.

sjmaven1993 responded:
I forgot to mention that aside from yesterday, I haven't woken up with a headache and the first headache usually doesn't start until about an hour after I wake up.

Helpful Tips

HELP!!!
I am a healthy 13 year old male and I have recently been having had pains. For the last 6 months i had intense head pain. I head random ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center