Migraines Help
An_254845 posted:
I have a Pituatiary Aneomia which causes Basiliar Migraine Headaches in turn also has muscle spasms and nausea other problems What can I do to get some type of Relief ?.I have headaches every day . Any Suggestions?

nyheadache responded:
Pituitary adenoma usually does not cause headaches, unless it is very large, in which case it should be treated with medications, such as cabergoline and/or surgery. Basilar migraine is usually just a form of migraine with aura and should be treated with the usual migraine therapies. We start with non-drug approaches, such as regular exercise, regular sleep schedule, low-carb diet, elimination of caffeine, biofeedback, magnesium, and other supplements. If headaches remain frequent preventive drugs can be very effective, although they can cause side effects. For very frequent headaches Botox injections are the safest and the most effective, but are very expensive, but the insurance often pays for them.
Migralex doc

tiredofheadaches replied to nyheadache's response:
I went to hospital 2 nights ago .They said magnseium was 1.2 After that night my left side is weaker than my right they also used a needle to check If I could feel it And Again Left side could not feel it Right side could feel it .More problems now. Can not sleep on left side of face and back of head to neck to much pain. I am open for any suggestions to help

plazadental responded:
In basilar migraine pain, there is a disturbance at base of the brain and the pain start with aura,'' a cluster of sensations such as dizziness, double vision, and lack of coordination." You can =get relief with the treatment of symptoms of pain and nausea. You can pain relievers such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and naproxen, as well as antinausea medicines such as chlorpromazine, metoclopramide, and prochlorperazine. For more info, you can also visit WebMD page at http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/basilar-artery-migraines-causes-symptoms-tests-and-treatments?page=2