Skip to content
Headache or something else?
curt66 posted:
For the past several days, I've had a headache that never goes away. It's behind my left eye and gets slightly worse when I turn my head to the right. It's accompanied by a feeling that my left eye is heavier than normal. Sinus medicine doesn't seem to help. Is this indicative any specific type of headache? Or should I seek prompt evaluation?

nyheadache responded:
Yes, you should seek prompt evaluation.
Migralex doc

plazadental responded:
The symptoms stated by you states that you are not suffering from general headache but it might be migraine attack. During migraine attack, you will have severe headache on one side of your head followd by vomiting and feel sensitivity to bright lights and noise. Check with your neurologist and have prompt evaluation.

curt66 replied to plazadental's response:
Thank you both for your responses. I've been checked out by a doctor and have determined that it IS in fact sinus related. Things have improved.

mariajohnson replied to curt66's response:
Great to know that now your fine. I too have sinus problem and often I experience severe headaches. I always prefer having a massage rather than going for any medicine.

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center