Skip to content
Headache due to Gas and indigestion
gauravagarwals posted:
I am a victim of frequent and excessive headache from childhood, and it totally depends on my eating habits, its like if I have have something oily/ fatty/ spicy at night before going to bed i will getup with severe headache next day which is nearly impossible to cure, no medication helps.

I have seen docs and as prescribed taken Omez / Pantocid also but they were also temporary help.

My headache makes me feel dizzy as its so excessive sometimes that i cannot concentrate on any work, previously running use to help sedate it but now am doing exersise and running regularly but still no help.

can somebody suggest me: Tests related to Liver/ intestine which can get me to the roots of the problem/deficiency?

atti_editor responded:
Hi gauravagarwals,

I found this article that lists a number of foods that have been associated with triggering migraines. You might try avoiding them and then slowly adding them back in to your diet to see if they are the culprit. Keeping a food diary of what you eat and whether or not it triggers a headache might be helpful. One of the symptoms of a headache triggered by food additives listed in this article is dizziness, which you list as one of your symptoms.

Hope this helps!
Atti

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center