Skip to content
headache
An_256327 posted:
have a headache on forehead and across forehead...it is constant always be there...and headache is on exactly on center of there is more rather than sides..i have gone for sinus problem ...but still i have a hedache..i dont know wht kind of headache is it?...when i lookig a objects it will be increasing constantly...plzzzzzzz....answer my request..i request to advice me ...sir

atti_editor responded:
Hello,

This chart may help you in figuring out what type of headache you are suffering from. Because your pain is not occurring on the sides of your head, it is more likely that you headache is either sinus or tension related. You might benefit from this information on sinus headache treatment or this information on tension headache treatment . If home treatments aren't working, or if you develop a fever, more severe pain or swelling, make an appointment to see your doctor. A thorough exam may be needed to determine the cause of your headaches and to provide the proper treatment.

Best wishes,
Atti

sunny_girl responded:
Hi, get yourself checked for sinus firstly. Balloon Sinuplasty is a relatively injury free technique to combat sinusitis and it involves putting in a catherter to clear sinus space.

mariajohnson responded:
I think you should consult a doctor soon. You can check this site if you want more info. Hope it helps you.
http://www.md-health.com/Headache-Behind-Eye.html

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
80 of 109 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center