Skip to content
Is there Expert Commentary for this Community???
An_257041 posted:
I do not see any Expert feedback for the past month or so and that is very discouraging. i would not have joined if there was no hope in getting help here.

IS ANYONE OUT THERE??

atti_editor responded:
Hello,

Unfortunately this is not one of our communities that features an expert. Many people here find support and advice from others who are suffering with migraines and headaches, and we try to share relevant information, research and the like. Is there a specific question or problem that you are seeking advice about? The Tips and Resources links to the left of this page are always great places to check for news and information on migraines and headaches.

We hope to still see you around the community.

Best wishes,
Atti

inpain74 replied to atti_editor's response:
Hi Atti,

thank you for your response. i did make a discussion post and unfortunately it will most likely go unanswered. i came here for expert commentary and sadly there is none. i am glad that others with migraines try to help one another the best they know how. however i need much more at this point. i wish you the best with your health.

anon

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
79 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center