Skip to content
Feel Judged By some
kmiller2130 posted:
I had my MRI the other day and I am waiting for the results. But what's bothering me is I have some people here in this little town giving me eye rolls and judgemental look because I am seeing a doctor about my migraines. They act like I'm being a baby because I just can't take it anymore and am seeking help. I had natural childbirth at only 24 weeks and that pain was a breeze compared to what I've been experiencing these last couple years. Did anyone else here have people looking at them this way because you sought help for these terrible headaches?

jules1202 responded:
I am so sorry you are dealing with that! That really makes me angry when people act like that. I bet if the same people actually suffered with migraines they would be a lot more compassionate. I would try to just shake it off and ignore that reaction when it happends and I really hope the neurologist is able to help you with your headaches!

kmiller2130 replied to jules1202's response:
Thank you. I don't have an appointment date yet but they will call me back when they do. I just want to start getting a handle on all of this.

Helpful Tips

HELP!!!
I am a healthy 13 year old male and I have recently been having had pains. For the last 6 months i had intense head pain. I head random ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center