Skip to content
Getting headache after head bath
An_257086 posted:
Hi All,
i am getting severe headache after head bath. i am now 20 yrs old. let me tel you about my self.
Actually, the 1st time i got headache is when i was in 11 yrs old. but i didn't gone to hospital for checkup also and i used to control that one for almoast 7 yrs. but after that it was very hard to control, so i went to consiling and they concluded as Migrain. and they given me haevy dose medicine and that was finally controlling my headache, but while using those madicines, i was unable to control my temper, i was become very rude and scolding on everyone. and after 3 months i got some side effects becauser of that. and i concerned 1 homeotherapy docter, he told to stop the madicine and gave me some there madicines. i taken that for 2 months, but it was not controlling my headache. so, i stopped that also. Now from last 1 year i am not takin g any madicines, but i am getting a headache all the time that too daily. and after head bath, i cant control my headache, it will be worse.
this is my story, kindly help me to get rid of this and give me complete solution onn this...

Thanks...

jules1202 responded:
I am not familiar with the term head bath so I can't help you on that part but I suggest you go back to your doctor and try a different prevention medicine. It took 4 different medicines before I found the right medicine to help me with my headaches and that was when I was working with a neurologist on finding the right medicine. It sometimes takes a few tries to find the right medicine to prevent headaches for you but I would keep trying!

Hope you find some headache relief soon!

Helpful Tips

There are many causes of daily headaches and many treatments
Your husband needs to see a doctor to at least have a battery of blood tests, including tests for thyroid, RBC magnesium, vitamin B12, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center