Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Acute Confusional Migraines
memedeborah posted:
I was admitted to the hospital in October with stroke like symptoms, was diagnosed with ACM. I have had migraines with aura's for at least 18 years. I had episodes where I just blanked out and couldn't think, became very confused. Since then I am having flashbacks of things that happened in the past, not traumatic, just thing such as I will see houses on a street that I used to travel down to go to a girlfriends grandmothers house. Things I couldn't remember if I tried. I probably have 10-15 of these per day. It is really freaking me out. I am so afraid there is something serious wrong with my mind. I have had the episodes of confusion probably 6 or 7 times in my life, dating back to about 16 years ago. The only constants I can think of are the migraines, diet soda's and hormone imbalance. Any ideas what could be causing the flashbacks?

Helpful Tips

Migraine headache causes and how I fixed my headaches
30 years ago I had horrible migraine headaches and 2 small children, I went to the Dr. and had testing and this has saved my life. I have ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center