Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Migraine lasted few days at a time
donarit posted:
I've been having this headache (on the right side mostly) and it would last few days at a time. Usually it would happen on Sunday and carry on to Monday and Tuesday and sometimes onto Wednesday and Thursday. I have a hard time focusing but since I'm a mom, I have to tough it up and do everything like normal. What is the cure for this crazy migraine? I have taken Motrin and Tylenol. I try to exercise here and there, not religiously cuz I'm so busy with full time work and full time mom. Please help!!!

jules1202 responded:
That sounds like a lot of migraines I get. Is it usually every Sunday? Have you tried logging them to try to determine what the trigger might be? Like sleeping in or drinking less water or chemical?
I used to always get a migraine on Saturday and I thought it was from dusting (dust allergy) but it turned out it was bathroom cleaner chemicals triggering it. Now I avoid chemical cleaners and I get a lot less migraines and no more Saturday morning migraine.

Since what you describe sounds like a migraine, I would definitely see your dr either way and get a check up done and maybe some bloodwork to see if you have any vitamin deficiencies triggering the headaches.

Helpful Tips

Supplements for headachesExpert
A lot of my patients ask about herbal supplements for headaches. There are very few studies of supplements for headaches, but there are ... More
Was this Helpful?
49 of 66 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center