Skip to content
my heavy headache
An_257460 posted:
Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Yamone and i am 23 yrs old. i am the office stuff at uniteam marine. my Job need to read many mails every working day. i use the opticals for my eyes protecting. Now i would like to dicuss about my headache with you and i need to know how to treatment for headache. i feel heavy headache between my head and neck and sometimes two sides of my head. at that time i feel really really back and i can't stand on it. when i feeling that, i would to lay down in my back and i don't want to hold my head. i feel that headache for a year ago. i never take the treatment with professor or doctor. i only use the balm. what type of my headache is and why did it happen. i also know how do i need to treatment for it. thank you so much for your discussing!

Take the Poll

how can i treatment for my heavy headache?
  • my headache
  • treatment of my headache
  • my headache
  • good treatment
  • good treatment
vote
View Poll Results

atti_editor responded:
Hi Yamone,

Here is some information on migraine headache treatments that you may be interested in trying. It would be a good idea to make an appointment to see a doctor about these headaches as he/she is best qualified to determine what is causing them after an examination. Please let us know how you are doing!

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center