Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hoping for some relief???
blondiegirl068 posted:
I happened to stumble on this tonight... trying to find other options for my migraines..it sounds like everyone here is going thru the same thing, with not a lot of relief anymore. I have suffered from migraines since I was a teenager, but they got worse after having neurosurgery when I was 22.
Have tried depakote.. no relief and a few others.. am on topamax which has actually helped alot instead of having them constantly, its about 2 weeks a month now.. I already take a beta blocker, and now am a diabetic on top of it all, so that has just made them even worse..LOL
My Dr.. is trying to get me to try the Botox shots, but I am scared to death of the side effects of that.. Has anyone out there tried them yet. or been on anything else that has worked?

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
79 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center