Skip to content
Welcome Home!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Well, here we are!

Welcome to your new home in the WebMD Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Jump in and start playing around with the functionality. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Post a tip and share a resource. Vote on Tips and Resources as well, and see how that works.

If you have questions, and I am not around, you can visit the new Welcome Exchange . There will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help. We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog which you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback.

I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community and sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

So pull up a chair and settle in.

Let?s see?. What happens when I click on this?..? Oops!?..

Helpful Tips

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert
Many of you have heard that Botox (botulinum toxin) has been approved by the FDA for chronic daily headaches or migraines. Chronic daily ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center